- Who we are?
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- We are a health and well-being organization. We collect information to provide better services to all our users.
- When you create an account on our website, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and other information and a password. Even if you aren’t signed in to an Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
- Whenever you visit the site for our services, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We collect information about your activity on our services.
- We use the information we collect, like your email address, to interact with you and the community directly. For example, we may let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our services or of any upcoming program. And if you contact us, we’ll keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
- When visitors leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string, to help spam detection.
- NV Life uses procedural and technological security measures that are designed to safeguard your Personally Identifiable Information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. NV Life may use encryption, password protection, and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- NV Life uses the information to help improve the safety and reliability of its services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm NV Life, its users, or the public. We use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We analyze your content to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
- NV Life will only collect information where it is necessary for it to do so and will only collect only such information if it is relevant to its dealings with you. NV life will keep your information for as long as it is either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- None of the personal information NV Life gathers can be used by the public (visitors, other members, and anyone not employed by it or its affiliates) to identify any specific individual without such User’s prior permission.
- NV Life does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to it, by using its Web Site/Portal or by filling out a form or survey. However, NV Life will not be responsible for the data shared by you with the third party or the data leakage by any means other than NV Life/portal and its Web Site/portal.
- NV Life does not share information that personally identifies you with any advertisers, such as your name or email, etc.
- How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile, in our database. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service
- To provide the service on our behalf
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used
2. We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Web Site/portal may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and NV Life does not endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that NV Life is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other websites. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information at their own end before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- NV Life reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services. Wherever appropriate, NV Life may in its sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the Services, but shall not be liable for any delay or inaccuracies related to such updates. You acknowledge and agree that NV Life is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs.
- f you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies are stored for a short period only.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. The cookies are saved and duly deleted, as per the internal, system-based configuration of cookies at various stages.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day stipulated timeframe.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Contact Us