Derived from our enriching experience of running online courses, the treatment program continues to be the way forward for all chronic and terminal cases, including cases of severe complexity of the mind and emotions hidden inside and not visible (distress), whereby the patients shall work at their own pace rather than following the pace of a classroom.
History of the treatment program
This program is to offer personalized and specific intervention to patients with chronic and terminal suffering. Our regular classroom courses have a specific speed, which is not suitable for such patients, and they need a higher degree of handholding and more space for themselves.
If you are undergoing a medical line of treatment, please continue with the same, until you or your doctor arrive at not needing it!
The objective of this program is to help you gradually nullify or minimise your need for support from any external intervention; be it medical, from us or in any other form. It is a gradual step by step process which works at all layers to remove the root cause.
Who shall attend?
- Individuals with severe/ chronic condition like auto-immune disorder, kidney malfunction, cancer, OCD, Schizophrenia, acute distress etc.
- Mothers with severe condition of children, such as learning delays
- Expecting mothers who are keen to work on their ‘sanskaras’ so as to pass on the wisdom to the new life
- Graduates, from our various interventions, who have discovered an obstinate layer of lack at the root cause.
- Should have the book- ‘Meditation – The Cure’
- Suffering from Chronic disease / disorder / distress
- Caregiver to a chronic patient
- Expecting Mother
Chronic cases require the caregiver at home to participate in the program to provide support to the patient. It is an opportunity for the family to raise the vibration of the family and everyone benefits with better health and well–being. However, as far as treatment of the patient is concerned, caregiver’s support is required from time to time, though it is minimised or eliminated in the later stage. Caregiver is mandatory and on further Evalution, we may make an exception on a case-to-case basis.
- Minimum 3 months (12 weeks)
- Monthly extension of the program, as and when required and agreed upon
With our attention on the sole objective of restoring your health and well-being, we intend to work with you through the entire journey, to help you reverse your suffering.
Here are the possible exit routes from the treatment:
- When all your medical reports are normal or within a non-threatening range
- When we feel that you need to be on your own for some time before we work with you again
- When you feel that you are tired of working on yourself and need to pause for some time; while you continue practicing on your own to retain the gains from the program before you resume again with us.
The minimum duration for any of the above possibilities of exit is, however, 3 months.
PROGRAM FEES & STRUCTURE
Program fee 251,771₹
Program duration 12 weeks
As per the fee announced, depending on all other variable costs.
Exclusive session (25 min.) with coach
(in case additional intervention is sought)
Program fee 7,771₹
- The fee mentioned above is in INR.
- GST @ 18% is applicable on the fee mentioned above.
- The fee payment is to be made at the time of enrolment.
- There may be a need for extra interventions in some cases. We shall inform you at the time of enrolment and that may indicate and additional fee.
- Retreat payment is to be done at the instance of enrolment for the same, once it is announced.
- The Treatment Program details shared herein are effective from May 6, 2021 for all future programs, until any further review and announcement.
- The entire courseware will be made available to the participants
- Weekly schedule of lectures to be watched will be worked out for every patient
- All interventions, such as Gurukul, Jigyasa, and Vartalaap, will be tailor-made for the batch and individuals
- Discipline, commitment, and sincerity
- Creating space for yourself at home
- Minimizing social and work commitment. In some cases, we might ask you to be free from any work at the office or home for a certain duration or for the entire duration of the program, based on the severity of your condition.