Elucidated below are the tenets of the science of cure, which are integrated into the technique of meditation:
- Breathing is inversely proportional to thoughts. If you observe your breath, thoughts begin to diminish.
- The mind has no mind and its purpose is to regulate, control, manifest or suppress emotions. So, when thoughts begin to diminish, they release the emotions that they were holding. These emotions begin to surface.
- The nature of emotions is such that if you live them fully, they leave your body and bring you back to your last normal quantum state. Continue to observe the breath and witness the emotions and they will leave you.
- Emotions are held within, based on belief. Every time, we arrive at Yog nidra, and as the subconscious begins to write wisdom in the consciousness, belief break. Belief are the physics which changes the chemistry.
- As thoughts turn zero, all emotions clear up. Thus, the state of an empty mind is arrived at.
- Empty mind becomes pure consciousness and merges with the subconscious and this state is called state of Yog Nidra (Meditation).