It is a program to deepen your practice of meditation and bring your breath with you in your daily routine to help you begin to live in the moment. This program is designed for advanced level students to live in every moment with their breath. This is one program that we encourage you to join periodically.
+ 18% GST
Nothing lives inside us without being fed by our breath.
Our trauma, our good and bad memories are all fed by our breath. The layers of the subconscious are infinite. How to reclaim breath from the past is learned through NV HUNTING, but how to live with the breath every moment that does not go away anywhere is Swastim. It arrests your breath from going into the past, making wounds dry up and heal and it begins to empower your vision for future.
And each one of us have also faltered and fallen trap at the hands of our Loop of Suffering – in that sticky moment, when the Unstable Emotion becomes unbearably unacceptable- with or without our awareness. There was a gap- how to turn learning into lifestyle to make transformation effortless and life long?
We have always shared with you – the only way to encounter these sticky moments is consistent sadhna. The only way to dissolve belief and therefore the pattern is to continue to expand your awareness-your consciousness. As you continue to integrate the mystic, within, with the survivor, your patterns of suffering dissolve.
So, we now have a framework for you, to engage with yourself in this journey, in sadhna- ‘Swastim’.
Thus, Swastim was born – a lean and deep program, with the sole objective of supporting our alumni in their sadhna, thus continuing to cure themselves and transform their lives.
Swastim finds its roots in ‘Sadhna’ (Treatment support program), which was initiated for the 1st batch of students from the Treatment Program. As we worked with this batch, on lines similar to the constant learning of the faculty and team, it was confirmed to us, from their experiences, that deep-level transformation in self or suffering can be experienced with continued sadhna, with minimal, desired support of the faculty. We realised that the structure we created for them of daily scheduled meditation, weekly review and intermittent vartalaap sessions helped them stay the course with self-work and experience deeper shifts. Most of all, it continued to grow the hope within – that each one, alone, can find the cure within!
Of course, it was also being fed to us, by our alumni in our various community support initiatives, that they would do far better if they had some support from us to help to continue to turn inwards with their learnings.
WHO SHALL ATTEND?
Students who have completed any program with us – Chetna, Vedna, Manthan, Treatment Program, Certification Program and / or earlier batch of Swastim.
There is no hierarchy in the universe. All are equal. This program was conceived for chronic patients of treatment program to keep them in practice rather than running a few more treatment programs to complete recovery. Recovery does require quantum jump and it is not linear.
Swastim is like a drill machine to dig into deeper layers of subconscious, and it does mean that a lot of your old blocks can come out in a rather overwhelming manner. Some may want to hold back, and others may just be ready to quicken their process out of suffering. Why suffer when life is not meant for suffering?
NATURE OF INTERVENTIONS
Daily meditation – Every weekday with the team at 7 AM IST
- It is all remote. No zoom call. At 6.45 AM the faculty and students sit for meditation. We keep adding more faculty to add more power in the group. The invisible connection that we all have with each other in the cosmos gets activated and mystically starts to dissolve the lack around feeling unsupported, unloved and unappreciated. Higher the frequency of faculty, deeper they are able to help you arrive.
- Weekly insights from the Founder, decoding your daily meditation experience
- Weekly Samvaad on themes and topics relevant to individuals or the group frequency. (Tentatively on Wednesday, 5 PM IST, but will be confirmed each week)
- It needs no introduction. It is only gets bolder and as all of you discuss the issues and share, it heals shame and removes the dark. One can never have enough of Samvaad. Layers of dark are infinite.
- New addition- Home Tuition
- This is an evolution of Jigyasa. Rather than short multiple sessions, this is one, long half a day session in which your resistance is broken in the session, and you are guided to implement the exercises while in the session. It entails Lab work. No escape.
- Through these sessions you delve deeper into your issues in the current scenario with relationships, career or courseware understanding or understanding the root cause better.
- (Tentatively on Friday, 5 PM IST, but will be confirmed each week)
- Exclusive Forum
- Daily Tracker access
The entire courseware as per your eligibility continues to be available to the students. Students are encouraged to pick up specific topics and practice or clear doubts or go deeper during Swastim courseware.
CALENDAR - UPCOMING PROGRAMS
PROGRAM FEES AND DURATION
Program fee ₹ 71,771
Program duration 42 days
- The fee mentioned above is in INR.
- GST @ 18% is applicable on the fee mentioned above.
- The fee payment is to be made at the time of enrolment.
Are you a sceptic about science and spirituality? This is your starting point.
Several hours of content in the form of blogs, videos, testimonials and lecture videos are available on topics which relate to your own experiences and decodes your life choices. This will help you discover layers of your ego and decode the hidden wisdom in you.