POLICY OF POSTPONEMENT, TRANSFER, CANCELLATION & REFUND
Scope of the Policy
A lot goes behind the scenes before the commencement of a program which includes capturing your data, understanding and analysing the batch frequency, planning the schedules, and setting in place the communication plans and the necessary structuring of the website. The pre-program due diligence is an integral part of bringing students into our energy field. Keeping in awareness, the time effort estimation of NV Life team in terms of dedication and hard work, we have a no cancellation and refund policy. However, taking a compassionate view which is the core value of NV Life, the following policy has been outlined, for our digital/online courseware programs offered at www.curedemy.com for:
- Postponement of the enrolment to subsequent batches
- Transfer of enrolment
- Cancellation of enrolment
- Refund of the program fee
Note: Any physical intervention as a part of our digital/online courseware, also falls under the purview of this policy. Any request for postponement/transfer of the enrolment will only be entertained if made in writing through email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated period as mentioned below.
Postponement or Parking of an enrolment in a program
- Any request for postponement of enrolment will be entertained only uptill 48 hours before the commencement of the program. Post that no request for postponement of the enrolment will be entertained.
- Such request will be required to be made in writing through an email to email@example.com.
- In case you choose to postpone your participation as outlined above, your enrolment can only be parked for 3 months, subsequent to the current batch in which you are enrolled.
- However, if Chetna does not commence within next 3 months, due to any plausible reasons, your seat is liable to lapse and there shall be no refund of the fee paid.
- Postponement after commencement of the Program
- No postponement of the enrolment after the commencement of the program will be allowed, except in force majeure situations. However, under such circumstances, any request for postponement will be considered only uptill 72 hours post the commencement of the program.
- In case you choose to postpone your participation as outlined above, your enrolment can be parked for 3 months, subsequent to the current batch in which you are enrolled, whichever is earlier.
- However, if Chetna does not commence within next 3 months, due to any plausible reasons, your seat will be liable to lapse and there shall be no refund of the fee paid.
- Also, an additional 50 % of the course fee (of the next batch) shall be applicable in case of postponement post the commencement of the program.
- Decision to postpone enrolment shall be duly informed within the stipulated time through an email..net
Transfer of Enrolment
The transfer of the enrolment shall be allowed only before the commencement of the program, subject to the process outline below –
- You may choose to transfer your enrolment in a program to one of your family/ friend, should you find yourself unable to participate in the current batch for any plausible reason.
- A request from a participant for transfer of enrolment will be entertained only uptill 48 hours before the commencement of the program, post that no request for transfer of the enrolment will be entertained. The following would be required along with the written request for transfer of enrolment:
- A request email from the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org containing details of the transferee i.e. name, address, email id, phone number.
- An email to email@example.com , from the transferee giving consent towards willingness to participate in the program and acceptance of the transfer of seat. Please note there will be no follow-up by the Curedemy team for the required details or consent. In case of inability to follow the required process, enrolment will lapse.
- Transfer of enrolment is applicable only in the enrolled batch.
- Transfer of enrolment is not applicable for the postponed enrolment.
- The subsequent transferee participant is not eligible to seek further transfer or postponement of enrolment.
- Decision to transfer enrolment shall be duly informed within the stipulated time through email.
Cancellation of enrolment
- We have a no cancellation policy, however, we may be compelled to cancel any participation in any of the programs by NV Life in following situations:
- In force majeure situations.
- In case of any misconduct by the participant with any of the faculty member or any other participant of the program;
- In case of violation of any rules, regulation, or policies of NV Life.
- We have a no-refund policy. There shall be no refund, except in force majeure situations.
Note : This policy is subject to revision from time to time as per the requirement. The updated policy will be duly uploaded on the website. For any kind of follow-up or queries – please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org .