Spirit and soul

• Spirit and soul

Posted by Simran Sawhney on May 7, 2023 at 20:33

Reference page 181 edition 2

“The tendency of our soul is to always offer an opportunity to feel the pure spirit. “

During my days of sadhna I have pondered over this line and I have had so many questions. Every day I witness a variety of answers that leave me in wonderment of how simple creation is and how complicated the mind is.

This one sentence leaves me in a state of bewilderment, it triggers me to witness my soul through the eyes of my spirit.

As a book reader I would love to connect with anyone who is willing to share their thoughts on their spirit and soul.

Eti Arora replied 11 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Hem Khosla

May 9, 2023 at 07:16

Your post brought me to the lines from the book which have impacted me. I refer to these time and again when in a quandary.

“The layer where all the Karm and belief with the corresponding emotions are stored is called the soul. Theoretically, your entire spirit, in its pure form, is packed in your soul, when it decides to be reborn to clear its most important Karm”.

As I read the example of the football player who chooses to be quiet as his mistake is overlooked by the referee and follow the purpose of his soul, to be a star player rather than celebrate the spirit of the game, I apply the same to my life… will I squeeze my spirit in order to survive, a mere response to the program in my soul, or do I choose to expand my spirit, by grounding my emotion, my need to be the best, taking the pain of maybe losing one match but being true to the spirit of the game of life.

The programming in my soul, my karm, my tendencies are a guiding light to experience pure spirit. Will I have the courage this life? I pause to breathe

• Simran Sawhney

May 9, 2023 at 11:26

365 days of the year my soul yearns to teach what I learn and this enables my spirit to look for an opportunity to feel the spirit in action. Therefore I see a link in my soul to spirit.

And because my tendency is to teach here is a small tip for you. “ if you are seeking courage to move on then you haven’t found any programming dear. Because once you find your spirit you don’t give a damn about fear.

Here is another tip “ Never know too much it clouds the mysteries to reveal themselves “

I am very thankful to you for having the time to share with me the simplest matrix of your karm.

If you are reading the book and it’s not showing you the real you then you are not reading it , you are analysing it.

Have a wonderful day May you find the fear that pauses you♥️

• Eti Arora

May 9, 2023 at 21:54

Beautiful topic thks Simren for bringing it up.

Thks Hem lines provided helped to move from tendency I was bound today in nd view the larger picture to move to the spirit essence of matter. It brings immense clarity on subject of Tendency /karm and spirit. Lines resonated deeeply today.To my understanding Witness to tendency and entire cycle slowly opens door to spirit,there are always layers to explore.

Appreciate the thread.