No confirmation after payment

• No confirmation after payment

Posted by Sreeram Krishnamachari on July 30, 2020 at 11:35

Hi paid through ICICI bank net banking and the money got debited. However I have not received any confirmation and the “Digital Chetna” still shows up in my cart. I am based out of Seattle, WA and so cannot call in the middle of the night. Can you please confirm receipt? This is to start the classes from Aug 13th. My name is Sreeram Krishnamachari. Thanks

Sreeram Krishnamachari replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Yukti Varshney

Organizer
    July 30, 2020 at 11:54

Dear Sreeram,

The system gives the Program details and the amount to each participant.

I have just checked the payment gateway and support email – You registering Digital Chetna Program.

You are registered for that program.

Warm Regards,

• Sreeram Krishnamachari

August 6, 2020 at 05:12

Thank you,

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there any howework that needs to be done before Aug 13th? Are you sending any communications to the team members who have registered? I haven’t received any communication so far?

2) What time does it start on a daily basis? We are in US and so want to plan our timings accordingly

3) I have registered for this course for my wife Supraja Raman (Supraja.Raman@gmail.com). After she completes I will take as being a mother she has more impact on Child’s health. Can you kindly send all communication to her email address?