Please read this Consent Form carefully. It is applicable to all Programs/Workshops – Online or Onsite, Offline, implementation of the techniques given in Books/Workbooks, Interactions or Interventions and defines the guidelines and terms of engagement.
About NV Life and our work:
WHO ARE WE
- NV Life is a health and well-being organisation.
- We teach you meditation through courseware – online/ on-site – based on science of breathing to help you discover the cure within you.
- Results depend upon your sincerity, commitment and discipline. We are teachers, mentor and coach in your engagement with us to learn.
Who we are not
- NV Life is not
- a religious institute;
- a spiritual firm/organisation;
- aligned with any faith, sect or cult
- We are neither healers, nor do we propose to administer any cure.
Participant’s Rights and Responsibilities:
- The process – usage of Cotton – should be as per the procedure prescribed in the Book, Meditation-the Cure and further explained in detail in the video lecture in the courseware on the website www.curedemy.com. Should you feel uncomfortable, please share your concern with the faculty. The process is to be initiated by you, as per your own free will and there is absolutely no force or compulsion from our side, for you to start the same.
- Our work is about inner journey which makes you travel through your life events, conscious and subconscious choices. Through good and bad memories, your emotions, trauma, beliefs will open up. The cure lies in witnessing, acknowledging and accepting your emotions of these events, through the techniques, as guided in the courseware. This will help restore the three pillars of your health and well-being i.e. sleep, breath and sexuality. It is however specifically clarified that the suppressed emotions or traumas are neither intentionally nor deliberately invoked/provoked by us. You agree to take absolute responsibility of yourself, your emotional, mental and sexual state along with your physical and/or verbal expression during the program. Any expression verbal/physical or in the form of any gesture etc, made by you shall be your personal choice and you shall be solely responsible for the same.
- During the program – onsite or online sessions/programs, the faculty may, from time to time, use words and tone which may appear harsh or hurtful. It is done out of compassion and love with an intent to break a pattern of suffering in you. It is clarified that any expression/words/tone of voice/gesture used by the faculty during the program/face to face or online session, is not intended to cause any emotional, physical or mental hurt or injury to you or anyone else.
- During the program, NV life team members may, as a physical intervention, guide you to press certain points and /or may apply pressure on certain points of your body with your consent. This is to assist you to release the blocked energy in the body and to regulate your energies and open-up the breathing channels. This may bring out suppressed emotions and that can be overwhelming. It is your absolute right to refuse such intervention at any stage should you not feel comfortable with touch or pressure. However, if you accept such intervention, it is assumed you are comfortable with the touch and pressure and have given consent for the same.
- Medicine/ Other practices/ Practice of other faith or teachings
- We do not interfere with your ongoing medical intervention/s. While learning to cure through our program, you may continue with modern medicines, as per the medical treatment you may be already in pursuit of. Through our program, you will learn to cure your suffering at the root cause level. As the cure is experienced by you, your medical line of treatment maybe suitably altered by your doctor, based on your improving health condition. Such phenomena are common in our line of work.
- It is advised that you pause any form of Yoga and any other form of breathing, meditation and healing practices during the course of the program; as most of the techniques taught in the name of meditation and yoga are highly distorted from ancient wisdom. They may not pose any harm but definitely interfere with your learning with us.
- You may continue with your faith in God or Guru or anybody, as it has little impact on your learning in the program. We are not gurus. We are teachers, teaching you the science of breathing to find the cure within.
- Acute/ Chronic/ Terminal Cases
- Modern medical system is the best line of treatment for any acute case. Managing your acute condition is not the purpose for which you have enrolled in the program. You are best advised to manage your acute symptoms with modern medicine, while your enrolment in the program shall enable you to discover the root cause of your acute condition.
- Apart from acute, chronic and severe cases, terminal cases do come into the folds of our programs, from time to time. It is important for a student coming in with a medical diagnosis of a terminal disease or condition to understand how theirs is a case different from an acute or chronic case. In terminal cases, the Participant’s physical body bears elevated levels of toxicity, with medical experts having declared an estimated timeline for the Participant’s remaining lifespan. In such cases, the Participant and family is advised to first clearly inform us of the condition and seek advise on how best our programs can be useful to you. Depending upon your case, we may advise you to just stay with the book, as that has turned out to be the most effective method to deal with terminal cases.
- There are, however, borderline cases, which are in between chronic and terminal in nature. We strongly recommend that you ensure that you have explained your condition and the medical opinion on your suffering, to the counselling team. Also ensure that you and your family member (caregiver) have been informed of various scenarios which may influence your condition while in the program and the probable outcome. Please ensure and take responsibility that you have understood, and the various probable outcomes are acceptable to you and your family. Through the teachings brought forth during the programs, each Participant’s awareness expands and enables the release of toxic energy from his/ her system, in the process of experiencing the cure. However, there are no miracles in our line of work, while we approach all our cases with hope. Therefore, such a Participant shall consult us in detail, before enrolling in the program, to gain an in-depth understanding of how the patient may behave with our intervention. If enrolled into the program, post consultation, alongside his/ her caregiver, please be aware that the responsibility rests with and is owned by Participant and Participant’s caregiver.
- At NV Life, we teach you the science of sexuality. As per our science, there are three pillars of health & well-being – Sleep, Breath & Sexuality. So as far as health & well-being is concerned, sexual desire/ Life Force Energy is recommended to be acknowledged and experienced with breath, and if required release. Suppressing Sexuality has a negative impact on your health & well-being. However, we don’t take any responsibility of how you explore or express it. Sexuality is not to be confused with sex. For further understanding of the concept of sexuality and the difference between the two, we recommend you read the Chapter – Physical Body from the book Meditation – The Cure.
Protocol to be followed: (NV Life’s core values)
- All NV Life programs are bound by the ethics of mutual respect and boundaries around the time and nature of access to the NV Life team members.
- You have an absolute right to be comfortable during the Program undertaken by you while expressing any emotion, physically or verbally. We respect your right to be comfortable and you may express your concern to the faculty if you feel otherwise.
- Health and wellbeing cannot be restored by pushing you or by making you agree to some compromise. Your freewill is most respected by NV LIFE to facilitate your natural recovery process. You are advised to raise any kind of concern you may have with the faculty or any other team member of NV life, should you feel uncomfortable, overwhelmed, confused or constrained due to or with any suggestion/advice/intervention given, during the course of the Program undertaken by you.
- Please approach NV Life team members as a student devoid of your social or personal status. Any kind of arrogance/pride connected to your social or personal status would be an impediment in your journey towards the path of health and wellbeing.
- If the boundaries of basic respect for NV Life or its team members are found to be infringed upon, in person or are observed or found to be maligned at/on any platform – public or electronic media by you or any other person associated with you, NV Life reserves the rights to disengage and discontinue you with the program/programs and bar your access to any of the services being provided by NV Life, unconditionally for that time frame and/or for future.
- The fees paid by you is for the time and knowledge shared with you by NV Life along with the facilities provided to you during the program. Please read our Postponement, Transfer, Cancellation and Refund policy to know the guidelines about the postponement/transfer/cancellation of enrolment in a program. https://www.curedemy.com/refund-policy/ )
- NV Life reserves the right to discontinue with the program opted by you even after your confirmation and payment, if it is found that there is any violation of the rules and guidelines, privacy rights and policies of NV Life by you.
- Note: For onsite retreats: NV Life at its own discretion, may refund a part amount of the fee after deducting the fee for duration of the program already been attended/to be attended, including the cost of boarding and lodging already incurred or to be paid to any third party for the program undertaken by you under the contract, along with cost of loss/damages, if the enrolment is cancelled for any reason.
- It is clarified that the contents of any Program conducted by NV Life, and/or all audio/video calls made or received by you to/from NV life may be recorded by NV Life in audio/video/imagery format, for the purpose of further use/research/promotion by NV life. The same shall be the sole property of NV Life.
- All content of NV life programs is covered under IP and copyright laws. Any kind of interaction in any form with you shall not be recorded and/or distributed in public by you or anyone else without our written consent.
- You are advised to avoid revealing the name/details of any third person, events, places, organisations involved, in any individual/group sessions during and after the Program in any manner. This is to avoid any violation of any privacy rights of any person or any organisation for which NV Life is not liable. NV Life does not seek any such information from any participant and is not liable for infringement of any privacy rights of any third party/organisation.
- NV Life undertakes to take due care of your confidentiality and to not trade any of your information with any outside agency. However, NV Life reserves the right to use any insights/discoveries (the same does not include any of your personal information) received by NV Life, during the Program, for research, media, educational, and/or promotion and/or for any other internal or external use, through the medium of case studies, without the disclosure of your identity. Your identity may be disclosed with your prior consent.
- It is our endeavour to educate the masses in alignment with the vision of NV Life, to take the cure to every household. Your expression would go a long way to educate individuals across boundaries, igniting hope, trust and curiosity in them. Thus, we may share your blogs, testimonials/your journey on our different platforms in written, audio or video format.
- To communicate purposefully and effectively, we may add certain keywords to explain the science, the techniques and/or some part of your journey, in the content shared by you with us.
However, if you would like to withhold the disclosure of your identity or any part of your journey, as shared with us, please communicate it through an email marked to email@example.com. In case of the non-receipt of such a communication by us, your consent shall be taken as implicit and the content shall be duly published on our website and/ or on various platforms (curedemy.com, facebook and instagram page of curedemy/NV Life or any other digital media or off-page platforms).
For Minors (Children Below 18 Years of age)
For minors i.e. children below 18 years enrolling for programs i.e. Effortless Excellence and/or any other applicable programs, Parents/Guardians should read the above-mentioned guidelines thoroughly. Apart from this, the following terms & conditions are also applicable.
- The process – usage of cotton – is recommended for the participants above the age of 14 years only. In exceptional cases where the participant (below the age of 14 years) is having severe issues, he/she may be guided to follow the process of cotton under the supervision of parents/Guardians and the faculty. It should be followed as per the procedure prescribed in the Book, Meditation – the Cure and further explained in detail in the video lecture in the courseware/Whispering Wisdom section on the website www.curedemy.com. Should you or the participant feel uncomfortable about the same, please share your concern with the faculty. The process is to be initiated by you and the participant, as per your and participants own freewill and there is absolutely no force or compulsion from our side, for you or the participant to start the same.
- During the program, the participant may share some of his/her life events, emotions, beliefs with the faculty in confidence. In the welfare of the student, NVLIFE or the faculty is not bound to share the same with the parents/guardian unless it is of grave concern and the faculty is of the opinion that parent’s/guardian’s interference is required. This is to promote confidence in the students to open up and accept their own emotional state. You, as a parent/guardian may discuss with the faculty if you have any concern regarding the same.
- It is further clarified that NVLIFE is not bound to provide you with the recordings of its live sessions/audio/video calls unless otherwise required for by a court of law.
- Sexuality as a concept is taken up only in advanced level programs for children. It is not part of Foundation level course. At NVLIFE, we explain and teach the participants above the age of 14 years, in advanced-level programs, the concept and science of sexuality. As per the science taught by NVLIFE, there are three pillars of health & well-being – Sleep, Breath & Sexuality. So as far as health & well-being is concerned, sexual desire/ Life Force Energy is recommended to be acknowledged and experienced with breath, and if required release Suppressing Sexuality has a negative impact on your health & well-being. Through our program, we would be making the children aware of the concept of what is life force energy and how they can learn to tap into the same which would, in turn, enhance the attributes of their personality which would advance them towards their full potential. This part of the courseware/Program is not open for children below the age of 14 years unless due to their life events, the child has an early onset of sexuality and suffers from any trauma. Then the child may be guided and explained the concept of sexuality under the guidance and supervision of the parents/ guardians and faculty which may help him absolve from the emotions held in the trauma
It may be noted that we don’t take any responsibility of how you or the participant explores or expresses it. Sexuality is not to be confused with sex. For further understanding of the concept of sexuality and the difference between the two, we recommend you read the Chapter – Physical Body from the book Meditation – The Cure.
Please download or read from here this consent form carefully. It is presumed that this consent form has been read and understood by you/ the caregiver/guardian or parent of a minor child, carefully, and you are agreeable to the terms of the same. In case you have any queries you may contact us by writing an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome you to NV Life programs. Your journey through this program has begun with your free-will and curiosity towards finding the cure within you. Your sincerity, commitment and discipline shall define the pace at which you shall move ahead. We are committed to walking with you, on this path, at your pace.