“A brand-new year, a new decade, a new beginning of Hope-Healing-Harmony”
A 2-Minute Read
Chetna 7.0 and Vedna 6.0 began on 7th January 2021
To access your courseware log into – https://www.curedemy.com/groups/chetna-7-0/
What has changed:
- Chetna: Three main themes, one for each week namely –
WK-1: Algorithm & Science of Cure
WK-2: LOS (Loop of Suffering)
WK-3: Basics of Sexuality
- LOS brought in from Vedna to deepen your learning and build the ground
- Sexuality moved into Vedna, being an advanced level course
- Gurukul: On appointment basis: You book a 7-minute slot for yourself
- Morning Agneya session: continues to be your grounding mechanism
- Session hand-books are now part of each module – refer to courseware tab
3. GOOD PRACTICES
- Create your profile on the homepage, add your latest picture: this helps us to relate to you, and personalize the response to your query on the forum.
- Log into zoom call 5 minutes earlier, settle in your space, and be ready to begin.
- Always keep your camera on: helps to connect with you during the session.
- No eating, talking, or any other distractions during the session. Such students will be logged out and will be put in wait in the lobby until they are ready to re-join.
- Share your queries, issues, and insights at the forum to connect to fellow students and benefit from each other’s learnings.
- Keep the queries crisp with the flow of – Issue, Symptoms, and Question in the same order to enable an optimal response from us.
- Access your forums daily to be in touch with session announcements, updates, etc.
- Morning Agneya session is necessary to attend to ground your learnings.
- Keep reading the book- It is your foundation to the science of cure.
4. SCIENCE OF CURE
OTT: Observe the Thought: Write down your thoughts to calm down a highly active mind
Use of Cotton: Balances your Electro-Megantic Field and kick-starts healing
OTB: Observe the Breath: Turns you inward, expedites healing
NV Swimming: Your 3-step guide to Yog Nidra (state of cure)
Watch the FAQ Videos on these topics at – https://www.curedemy.com/faqs-videos/
5. BROADLY SPEAKING
- Chetna: Awakening. The beginning of being aware of your suffering and emotions
- Vedna: Pain and its acceptance to connect back to your spirit
- Book: Meditation The Cure– how miraculously you will always arrive at the wisdom, and to the answers you have been looking for, and the insights towards your journey.